Personal exhibitions (national or international) / Artwork
In 1971 he was elected a lifelong member of the Council of the Rizarios Foundation. As a Chairman, he promoted the social and cultural activities of the Foundation in Athens and in Monodendri in Zagori. He was the instigator of the books “The villages of Zagori” and “Ioannina 1890-1950”.
In cooperation with Stathis Lambridis, Yannis Saralis and Thanasis Lioumas, he managed to dispose 30% of the Foundation’s annual income in favour of the Zagori region.
He also contributed to the foundation of the Rizarios Handicraft Foundation, The Conference Centre and the Open-air Theatre in Monodendri.
He also wrote many scientific books:
“Program of Tourist Development of Thessaloniki” 1961, “Meaning, significance and evolution of educational cinema-The educational documentary in Greece”, “Programs of local development in post-war Greece”, etc.
He also cooperated with the directors’ group of Roviros Manthoulis, Fotis Mestheneos and Iraklis Papadakis for the production of the first educational documentaries in Greece, like: “The greatest power”, “The first step”, The agricultural housekeeping”, “Green gold”, etc.